By participating in/reading my tarot service/website/blog you acknowledge that I am not a licensed psychologist, lawyer or health care professional and my services do not replace the care of lawyers, psychologists, or other healthcare professionals. I will always exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care, but I can’t guarantee the outcome of tarot efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email series. I cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the divination services purchased as described.
Do you give refunds?
I do not give refunds under any circumstances. I highly encourage you to contact me if you have any questions before purchasing a reading.
Are there any times you won’t answer a question?
I enjoy being able to provide readings to people, however the short answer to this question is yes. I have the right to refuse service to anyone, and while that is very rarely the case, there are certain circumstances under which that may happen:
- Rude or disrespectful behavior.
- You are under the age of 18.
- Repetitive questions (asking the same question in a different way to try to get a different answer).
- Reading addiction (Some people become dependent on readings, which is unhealthy and is not something I support or will enable).
- Price/policy hagglers. I have a zero tolerance policy for anyone who argues with me about my prices or policies.
- Questions about gambling, dates of death, or criminal activity.